The Inn at Dominion Hill
Inn Policies and Information
Check-In Time, Check-Out Time and Late Arrivals
- Check-in time is after 3:00 pm
- If you plan to arrive before 3:00 pm, you may enjoy the property and we will offer you a room as soon as it is available. We will be more than happy to tell you about our favorite places to have lunch or to visit
- If you plan to arrive after 9:00 pm, please call us at 506-469-4661 so that we may make arrangements for your check-in
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
Guarantee and Payment Policy
- At time of booking, we require a valid credit card to guarantee your reservation
- Unless stated differently at time of reservation, we do not charge your credit card in advance
- If paying with cash, a deposit equal to the room rate and tax will be collected at check-in
- If you cancel your reservation 24 hours or more prior to your arrival date, there is no charge
- If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your arrival time, or fail to cancel your reservation and fail to arrive, the first night, plus tax, will be billed to your credit card on file
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, please call us at 506-469-4661
Group Reservations: four or more rooms, either booked together or individually by parties travelling together, constitutes a group reservation. Group reservations may require payment in full at the time of booking and be subject to a longer cancellation policy. These policies supersede policies shown on an individually booked reservation. If you, or the parties you are travelling with, reserve four or more rooms, you will be contacted by the inn’s manager and a contract will be required.
Holiday or Special Event Periods: Reservations during special event or holiday periods may be subject to a longer cancellation policy, which will be stated in the confirmation notes. Should you not cancel your reservation within the specified timeframe, you will be charged for all nights of your original reservation.
Additional Guests and Children
- Room rates are based on single or double occupancy. If there is a third guest (over the age of nine) staying in the room, there will be a $25 extra person nightly charge.
- Many of our rooms cannot accommodate more than two guests. Please contact us in advance to determine whether the guestroom you selected can accommodate additional guests
- If you are traveling with a child, please call us for assistance in selecting the best room for your party
Reservations Made Through Online Third Party Agencies Such As Expedia.com
- We highly recommend that you reserve directly with the inn to receive the best rate, but you may use third-party agents such as Expedia.com
- Should you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so through their booking website
- If we need to contact you about important information regarding your reservation, we will be unable to do so as only the online travel agent has your contact information
- Please call us at 506-469-4661 if you have any questions about your reservation
Guest Identification Required
- Guests are required to present a valid identification at check-in that matches the name on the reservation as well as the credit card used to pay for the guestroom
- The buildings at Dominion Hill are 100% smoke-free. There is an outdoor location where smoking is permitted.
- If smoking occurs in your room, there will be a $200 cleaning fee per night added to your bill
- We have three dog-friendly guestrooms at the inn
- Dogs must be under 100 lbs and a maximum of two dogs. Aggressive breeds are not permitted.
- Dogs cannot be left alone in the room if the guest leaves the property.
- In the event of a fire, please exit the building immediately and wait for instructions from the staff.
- For a medical emergency call 911
- For staff assistance please call 506-469-4661
- If a guest has forgotten their toiletries, or has other requirements during their stay, they should call 506-469-4661. Please, only emergencies after 9 pm.
- Guests are asked to respect the rest and relaxation of others. Boisterous or inappropriate behavior will not be permitted and may result in a request to leave the property without a refund.
- Quiet time in public areas and outside is required between 10 pm and 8 am.
Guests will be liable for any damage other than the normal wear and tear to the property and furnishings. Items missing from the room will be charged to the guest bill.